Monday, October 8, 2012

The Next Step

After the critique of our Concentration's in class I took not from other opinions. Yes my pictures displayed math, but the images were almost too obvious that math was used. When I shoot next I want to create images that portray math, but I want to make where the math is shown less obvious. The math needs to be less obvious and even more abstract than the door handle image.


You may think that this is just string, but the patterns required to make this shape the person is holding involves mathematical ideas. There was a certain way to do this, and patterns is what math is about. I also want to make images that show possible equations used in the subjects construction. Perhaps I could use the idea of putting the specific formula on each specific image.
(feedback pleaseee)

No comments:

Post a Comment